Some places to get you started on your ultrasound education journey. We have focused on FOAMED resources.
- Perioperative Interactive Education University Health Network. Awesome resource to get your bearings of anatomy and ultrasound for various transthoracic views. Also includes many procedural tutorials and transesophageal views.
- A great site with a full FOAMED curriculum, with cheatsheets for review before performing various scans.
- Awesome 5 minute how-to-videos for specific scans, with a great podcast.
- National USIG with resources on how to start your local USIG chapter and national USIG leadership.
- US cases, tips & tricks, research, news, people and events
- Introduction to Bedside Ultrasound: 2 Volume book with lots of multimedia resources.
- POCUS techniques with pearls and pitfalls.
FOAMED Ultrasound Handles
- Resa Lewiss @ultrasoundREL
- Matt and Mike @ultrasoundpod @ultrasoundmd
- Jacob Avila @UltrasoundMD
- Vicky Noble @nobleultrasound
- Mike Stone @bedsidesono
- Max and JF @EGLS_JFandMax
- Jennifer Cotton @SonoMojo
- Laleh Gharahbaghian @SonoSpot
- Creagh Boulger @CreaghB
- David Bahner @dpbahner
- Alberto Goffi @GoffiAlberto
- Jason Fischer @eUSMD
- Wilma Chan @Wil_MaChan
- Ben Smith @UltrasoundJelly
- Michael Pratts @PratsEM
- Yale EM Ultrasound @Yale_EUS
- Chris Fox @jchristianfox